Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jennie



This fun western style wedding cake was created (in August) for a girl who grew up on a ranch.  I loved her choice of the two different colors of brown, I admit that I've never tried a tone on tone cake before but I loved it.  The hand crafted belt that wraps around the bottom tier was extremely fun to make.  It reminded me of sitting at scout camp with my mom and brother playing with the leather tooling sets.  I am so lucky my mom decided to take the girls along too instead of dropping us off at a baby sitter.  Oh, the memories! 

Cake Flavor:  Marbled Fudge with Fluffy Chocolate Frosting

1 comment:

  1. I love it! so fun and I'm glad you liked going to scout camp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for putting a sweet spot in my day!

About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Heidi. Welcome to Cake Crumbs and Cakes by Heidi. Drop by anytime you'd like. There is always something crazy going on around our house.